Tomato Sauce -Tomato Ketchup
- 1 kg red apple tomato
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 5-6 garlic cloves
Method (How to make perfect tomato sauce at home)
- Wash and wipe tomato with cotton cloth and cut it into 1 into 4-5 pieces, pressure cook in a cooker with garlic cloves for 2-3 vessels.
- Let it to cool down completely, when cool down sieve with strainer, to remove seeds.
- Now pour in a wok and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add sugar, red chilli powder and vinegar and cook for 10-12 minute or till desire consistency of sauce.
- Let it to cool down completely, store in air tight jar and use for 1 month, and can be use 2-3 month while store in fridge.
- If you want to store more than a month add ½ tsp sodium benzoate when cool down completely.