Ingredients (for 10-12 samosa)
- 5-6 pieces white bread slice
- 4-5 boiled potato
- ½ cup boiled peas
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1tsp coriander powder
- 2-3 green chilli chopped
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- 1 tbsp halve cashews
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt as per taste
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- Oil for frying samosa
Method (How to make bread samosa at home)
- Roughly mash boiled potatoes.
- Heat oil in a wok add cumin seeds and sauté for few seconds, green chilles grated ginger and sauté for few seconds.
- Add boiled peas and fry for few minutes on medium flame, add mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Add all spices, cashew and salt, sauté for few minutes, add coriander leaves and mix well switch off the flame and let it to cool down completely.
For making samosa
- Cut all the sides for the bread and roll tightly with the rolling pin, apply some water and roll one more time. Cut into two triangular pieces.
- Apply some water on the corner and make and cone, fill with 2 spoon of filling and apply some water on the top corner and close tightly by pressing the corners.
- Make all samosa with the same manner.
- Heat oil in a deep wok, on medium flame add samosa and fry on medium high flame till light brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with green chutney or sweet tamarind chutney.