Potato Pan Cake- Aalu ka Chilla
Ingredient (for 4-5 pan cake)
- 3-4 medium size potato
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp oregano (for garnishing) (optional)
Method (How to make potato pan cake for kids)
- Wash and peel the potato, grate potato with the grater.
- Make paste of the onion.
- Mix potato and onion paste, add corn flour, salt and red chilli powder mix well.
- heat a non stick pan add 1 tsp oil and pour 3-4 tbsp of mixture into the pan and spread evenly.
- Cook on the medium flame till golden brown, flip over to cook from the other side, add some oil from the corner.
- Sprinkle oregano over it and serve hot with the tomato sauce.