Red chilli and Ginger Pickle
- 100 gram whole red chillies
- 100 gram ginger
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp kalaunji
- ½ tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
Method (How to make instant and tasty red chilli and ginger pickle)
- Cut chilli into 1 cm pieces, peel ginger and cut into thin slices.
- Dry roast fennel seeds, kalaunji, and methi seeds and make coarse powder.
- Mix ginger, chillies and lemon juice.
- Add coarse powder, salt and oil and mix well.
- Keep in air tight container and keep in the sunlight for 2-3 days.
- Pickle is ready for serve.