Doodh ki Tikki-Mitha Pitha
- 1 cup fresh rice flour
- 1 litre full cream milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp almonds and cashew (chopped)
Method (How to make sweet pitha at home)
For making rice flour
- Soak 1 cup rice in the water for 3-4 hour, wash nicely and drain the water spread on a dry cotton cloth and keep it for 3-4 hours.
- Grind it on grinder to make fine rice flour.
- Now heat 1 cup water, 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp ghee, when water start boiling add rice flour and mix well. Switch off the flame and keep aside for cool down.
- When rice flour is warm knead it with your palm to make soft dough. Make small balls with the dough and keep aside.
- Heat milk in a wok add sugar when milk start boiling add rice balls and cook on medium flame till milk thick and creamy.
- Add cardamom powder and chopped almond and cashew.
- Serve when cool down completely.