Seven Cup Burfi
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- 1 cup full cream Milk
- 1 cup Fresh Coconut (grated or powdered)
- 1 cup Ghee
- 2 cup sugar
- Grease a plate or tray and keep aside.
- In a heavy bottom kadhai, add a spoon of ghee . Add gram flour and roast on medium flame for 3-4 mins. In the same kadhai add all the ingredients roasted gram flour, grated coconut, sugar, ghee and milk. Mix well to avoid lumps.
- Place the kadhai on flame, keep the flame on medium and keep stirring the mixture continuously. You will observe that once the mixture gets heated, it will start becoming thin.
- As you continue stirring, after some time the mixture is getting thicker, darker and bubbles are forming.
- Continue the stirring process so that that mixture doesn't stick to the bottom and gets burned.
- Once the mixture starts leaving the surface of the kadhai and becomes a single mass and it is done.
- Transfer the mixture into the greased plate. Tap the tray and using a spatula spread it evenly to get desired thickness. Smoothen the surface using a flat spatula or flat bowl. When it is warm, make markings of desired shape and size.
- Seven Cup Burfi is ready. It will stay without refrigeration for max 8-10 days.
- Serve and enjoy.