Butter Cream Frosting for cakes
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 200 gram unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoons milk
- Pinch of salt
- Sift the icing sugar and keep aside.
- Take butter in bowl, with the help of electric beater beat the butter till fluffy and pale for about 7-8 minutes
- Mix sugar little by little at a time and beat well on low speed, stir in vanilla essence and few drops of the milk.
- Gradually beat in just enough remaining milk to make frosting smooth and spreadable.
- If frosting is too thick, add more milk, a few drops at a time. If frosting becomes too thin, add small amount of powdered sugar.
- Fill in a piping bag with desire colour and Frosts 13x9-inch cake generously, or Frosts 20 to 25 cup cake.
- You can keep this icing in a fridge for 2 months.