Eggless Chocolate Ice cream
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1.5 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 tsp of vanilla extract
- A small pinch of salt
Method (How to make eggless chocolate icecream at home)
- Whisk together cocoa and both sugars until thoroughly combined.
- Add the condensed milk and heavy cream and gently by hand, and then continue whisking either manually or with an electric mixer for 30 seconds.
- Add cocoa powder and sugar, vanilla and add a pinch of salt.
- Mix again on high speed until stiff peaks form
- Pour this mixture into the bowl and cover with the lid and freeze for at least 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!!