Whole Wheat Honey Banana Loaf
- 1 cup Whole wheat Flour
- 2 small ripe Bananas
- ¼ cup Honey or brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- A pinch of Salt
Method (How to make banana honey loaf with whole wheat flour)
- Peel bananas and put them in a bowl mash the bananas using a fork or blender till smooth paste.
- Add honey and vegetable oil into the banana and mix well, if you are using sugar mix till sugar dissolve fully.
- Sift whole wheat flour, with baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt together. Do this two times to make the dry ingredients remove any lumps.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and fold it very well with spatula.
- Add some half of the walnuts and mix.
- Pour the batter in a greased or butter paper lined loaf pan.
- Sprinkle remaining walnuts on top of the batter
- Bake this in a 180 degrees preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or till an inserted toothpick comes out clean
- Let it cool down on wire rack to room temperature before you cut it into slices.