- 1 cup cream (amul fresh cream)
- ¼ cup olive oil or any vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- ½ tsp yellow mustard powder
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt as per salt
Method (how to make eggless mayonnaise at home)
- Take chilled cream in deep bowl and mix oil, vinegar,mustard powder, pepper powder and sugar and beat every thing with electric hand blender till creamy and thick. Add vinegar and mix. Mayonnaise is ready.
- If you won’t have electric hand blender put every thing in the blender and blend it nicely till creamy and thick. Mayonnaise is ready .
- Keep in it a air tight jab and store it in fridge for 6-7 days.
- Use for sandwich, burgers, and salads.