Chikoo Icecream- Sapota Icecream
Ingredients (for 5-6 servings)
- 1 cup Chikoo pureee
- ½ cup Chikoo pieces (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Whipping cream
- ¾cup Sweetened condensed milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
Method (How to make natural flavor chikoo icecream at home)
- Take chilled whipping cream in deep bowl and whip it with the electric blender or with hand blender till peaks are formed.
- Add the condensed milk and whip it once again.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Keep it in an airtight container or cover it with a cling foil.
- Then cover with a lid (this ensures that no ice crystals are formed on the top layer )
- Keep it in the freezer for 3 hrs until it is just set.
- When ice cream is slightly set but not too firm take it out from the refrigerator.
- Now add in the chikoo puree and the chikoo pieces to the Ice cream and mix with a spoon or spatula.
- Again refrigerate it for 6-8 hrs or until firm.
- When it is firm, scoop it out and serve with some more chilled fresh chikoo pieces.