- 500 ml low fat milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp baking soda
Method (how to make perfect condensed milk at home)
- Heat milk in deep heavy bottom pan, add sugar.
- Stir continuously till sugar dissolve.
- When milk start boiling, switch to low flame and stir continuously till desire consistency.
- Add baking soda and boil milk till half.
- You will get 250 ml of condensed milk with half liter of milk.
- When cool down store in airtight jar and keep in the fridge for one month and use whenever required.