Mithi Mathri For Teej
- 2 cup maida
- 5 tbsp melted ghee
- 2 cup Sugar
- Ghee or oil for frying
Method (How to make sweet mathri for teej festival)
- Sift the flour in big mixing bowl.
- Add ghee into the flour and mix with hand.
- Add water and knead stiff dough. Cover the wet cloth and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat one cup water in a pan and add 2 cup sugar heat till sugar dissolve completely.
- Make sugar syrup 2 thread consistency.
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan.
- Make small lemon size ball with the dough and roll small puri.
- Poke with fork and keep aside.
- Make all mathri and poke with fork and keep aside.
- Fry in heated oil till crispy and light brown on low flame.
- Fry all mathri in same manner.
- Now put one mathri in the sugar syrup and keep in plate. Make all mathri with sugar as same manner.
- Once the mathris have cooled, and sugar syrup become dry. Serve or store in an airtight container.