Vegetable Potato Cheese Nuggets
Ingredients(for 3-4 servings)
- 3 medium size Boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup carrot fine shredded
- 1/3 cup Cabbage fine shredded
- ½ cup crushed sweet corn
- 1 medium size Onion fine chopped
- 4 amul cheese cubes
- 1-2 green chillies (finely chopped)(optional)
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ cumin powder
- Tomato ketchup for serving
- Oil for frying
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 1 cup fresh bread crumps
Method (how to make vegetable potato cheese balls)
- Boil the potatoes and mash it. Chopped all vegetables very fine and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a kadhai or deep pan, add onion saute till slightly golden color.
- Add fine chopped vegetables and saute until vegetables gets tender and water evaporate at medium to high heat. Add chili powder, cumin powder and pepper powder. Saute wel, turn off the heat. Keep it aside for cool down.
- Add boiled and mashed potato, coriander leaves and 1/4 cup bread crumbs in to it and mix very well. Add salt to your taste.
- Make small pieces for cheese.
- Make a lemon size round balls from the mixture, and stuff a piece of Mozzarella cheese cube in the center. Make all veg ball following the same process.
- Roll the balls in to bread crumbs and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a dip frying pan at high heat. Once it hot enough bring the temperature at medium heat. Add the veggie ball in to hot oil. Fry till golden color.
- Remove the veggie balls from the oil and place it on kitchen towel for absorbing excess oil.
- Veggie cheese balls are ready to be served.
- Serve with tomato ketchup as a snacks for your kids or serve as a party starter for your party.