Eggless Tutti Fruiti Cookies
- 1 cup refined flour or wheat flour (or half maida and half aata)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 70 gram (6 tbsp) unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- A pinch of salt
- ½ tsp rose essence
- ½ cup tutti fruiti
- 2 tbsp milk
Method (how to make aata cookies with tutti fruiti)
- Take butter in a deep bowl and whisk nicely, add powdered sugar and mix with hand mixer till fluffy and light. It will take around 5-7 minutes.
- Now add rose essence or you can add any fruit extract or essence and salt.
- Mix well extract with the creamed mixture.
- Add 1 cup shited whole wheat flour or refined flour or can be half half.
- Now add milk and tutti fruit gently mix with your hands and gather the whole mixture in a dough. Now roll the dough gently having a width of 0.5 cm at the edges.
- Cut with a cookie cutter, cut the cookie slices, roll agains with remining dough and cut with the cutter.
- Greased a baking tray and place cookies on greased baking tray.
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees C. and bake cookies for 15-20 mins till the tops become light golden. Since. Switch off the oven.
- After few minute, place the cookies on a wired rack. Let them cool at room temperature. once cooled, store them in an air-tight box or jars.
- Serve these cookies as a tea time snack.