Instant Poha Idli
- 1.5 cup Idli Rava (Rice Rawa)
- 1 cup poha (Thin variety )
- 1 cup sour curd
- ½ tsp eno fruit salt
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
Method (How to make instant poha idli)
- Wash the poha and soak poha in curd for 3-4 mins . when it become mushy, Mash nicely.
- Add idli rava , and salt to it . Mix and allow to sit for 10 mins.
- Mixture will drink in all the liquid content. Add water as required and get idli batter consistency. Idli batter is ready , fermentation not required.
- Heat water in a steamer. Grease idli molds with oil.
- Add eno fruit salt and mix well, Pour the batter into idli stand.
- Steam for 12-15 mins on medium flame. Prick a tooth pick, if it comes clean it means its done. Allow it to cool a bit and remove from molds using a spoon or knife.
- Soft, spongy and instant poha Idli's are ready to serve.
- Serve with coconut chutney or with Sambhar.