Eggless Strawberry Cup Cakes
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ strawberry essence
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup oil
- ¾ cup butter milk
- 2/3 cup strawberry crush or (1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberry)
Method(how to make strawberry cup cakes at home)
- Add sugar, oil and butter milk in a mixing bowl and mix well, add essence and water and keep it aside to dissolve the sugar.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degree C
- Mix maida, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and sift to remove all lumps.
- Mix the dry ingredient into the wet ingredients and mix well, do not over mix the batter.
- Add strawberry crush or chopped strawberry and mix well.
- Place the cup cake liner into the muffin trey.
- Spoon the batter to the cupcake liners and bake them in a preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
(you can use any fruit of your choice to make fruits cupcake like pineapple, apples, kiwi or even nutella)