Spicy Potato Cutlets
Ingredients (12-15 cutlets)
- 4 medium boiled Potatoes
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 green chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 large Onion (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Red chilli powder
- ½ tsp fennel seeds powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds (slightly roasted)
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 tbsp Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
Method (How to make spicy potato cutlets at home)
- Mashed the boiled potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok add ginger garlic paste and sauté few seconds, add chopped onions and green chilli and sauté till light brown.
- Add all dry spices(chilli powder, garam masala, and fennel seeds powder) and mix well.
- Add salt and sesame seeds and give a nice stir.
- Switch off the flame.
- Mix this mixture into the mashed potato, add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Make 10-12 part with the mixture and shape them as cutlets shape of your choice.
- Add 2 tbsp water in the corn flour and make thin batter.
- Place bread crumps in a plate.
- Dip one cutlet in corn flour mixture and then roll over the bread crumps and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry all cutlets till brown and crispy.