- 3-4 long size potato
- oil for deep-frying
- salt to taste
Method (How to make crispy French fries at home)
- Peel and cut potato lengthwise as finger chips and put on the water for 5-10 mintes. Wash in running water and keep aside.
- Boil water in a deep bowl when water start boiling add salt and potato finger and boil till water start boiling again.
- Switch off the flame and keep it for 5 minutes. Drain and keep inside the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep kadhai, add the potato fingers and deep-fry till they turn light golden in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper, fry all potato finger.
- Heat oil again and put fried potato finger on hot oil in high flame till crispy and golden colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper, sprinkle salt over it and toss gently.
- Serve immediately with tomato sauce.