Marie Biscuit Chocolate Cake In Cooker
- 20-22 marie biscuits
- 1 ½ tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp oil
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
Method(How to make chocolate biscuit cake in pressure cooker)
- Pour one cup salt in the pressure cooker and place a wire rack, remove the gasket and vessel of the cooker and preheat the pressure cooker for 10 minutes.
- Crush the biscuit and make fine powder.
- Sift the biscuit powder along with cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add sugar, oil and mix, add milk slowly and mix nicely, add all milk and make smooth cake batter.
- Grease one 7 inch cake pan with oil and dust some flour.
- Pour cake flour in the cake tin, sprinkle chopped walnuts and place the cake tin in the preheated cooker and cover with the lid.
- Cook on low flame for 35 minutes or till toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Demold the cake and serve.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup, slice it and serve.