Coconut Mawa Burfi
- 200 gram coconut powder
- 100 gram mawa
- ¾ cup gram sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp ghee
- ¼ tsp green cardamom powder
- 1tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
Method (How to make coconut mawa burfi)
- Add mawa in a heavy bottom pan and roast till melt. Remove from the pan and add sugar and water in the same pan and make sugar syrup of one thread consistency.
- Add mawa and mix nicely. Add coconut powder and cardamom powder, mix nicely on medium flame till halwa like consistency.
- Grease one plate or thali with ghee pour coconut in the plate and flatten with a spatula.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios and almond and press with spatula.
- Keep aside for 2-3 hrs. and after that cut into square pieces and serve.
- Keep in the fridge and use upto 1 week.