Potato Cutlets For Kids Lunch Box
- 3-4 medium size boiled potatoes
- 1 small size carrot grated
- 1 small capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 2-3 slice bread (make powder)
- ½ inch ginger grated
- 1 green chilli (finely chopped) (optional)
- 1 tsp chat masala
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- Salt as per taste
- 2-3 tbsp oil
Method (How to make potatoes cutlets for kids lunch box)
- Put bread slice in the mixer and grind to make bread crumps.
- Peel and mash the potatoes, add chopped vegetables, salt, all spices and half of the bread crumps.
- Mix nicely with your hands and make small balls and keep aside.
- Heat tawa or pan add some oil.
- Take one ball flatten it and make a shape of the cutlet and roll over the remaining bread crumps.
- Place cutlets on the tawa, place 5-6 cutlets at a time and drizzle some oil over it.
- Fry till crispy and light brown from the both side.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or with green chutney.
- You can use this cutlet as burger patty also.