Quick and Spicy Semolina (sooji) Halwa
- 1 cup semolina (sooji)
- 6 cup water
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 small capsicum (finely chopped)
- 2-3 green chillies (finely chopped)
- 4-5 tomato (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp ghee or oil
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Heat oil or ghee in a pan, add mustard seed, and fry for few seconds.
- Add green chilles, and chopped capsicum and fry few minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and salt and cover with lid cook till tomato get mashed and cook.
- Boil 6 cup water in a separate bowl.
- Add boiled water in the masala pan and mix, add sooji slowly and stir continuously.
- Cook till water absorbed on low flame.
- Switch off the flame.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.