Sweet And Sour Lemon pickle
- 500 gram fresh lemon
- 500 gram jaggery
- 100 gram ginger powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 4-5 big cardamom
- 5-6 cloves
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp black salt
- ½ tsp carom seeds
Method (How to make sweet and sour lemon pickle and home)
- Cut lemon 1 into 8 pieces and remove seeds.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and keep in the airtight container for 2 weeks.
- After two weeks
- Coarsely grind cardamom seeds, clove, and carom seeds.
- In a deep pan or wok add jaggery and ½ cup water and boil till jaggary melt.
- Add lemon with juice, ginger powder and coarsely ground spices, black salt.
- Boil on low flame till jaggery become little thick and sticky switch off the flame and let it to cool down completely.
- When cool down completely, keep in the airtight container and use after 15 days.
- It can be store upto 1 year.