Carrot Burfi with Milk Powder
- 500 gram red carrots
- 200 gram milk powder
- 100 gram cashew
- 300 ml milk
- 300 gram sugar
- 1 tbsp pistachio (nicely chopped)
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
Method(How to make carrot burfi at home)
- Wash and peel carrots and grate finely.
- Mix carrot and milk cook till cook and mashed.
- Add sugar and cook till all water evaporate.
- Add milk powder and mix well.
- Make powder of cashew nut and mix into the carrot mixture.
- Add ghee and cardamom powder and cook till desire consistency like burfi.
- Grease one trey or plate with ghee and pour mixture into the plate spread evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios and press with spatula.
- Rest for 3-4 hrs.
- After 4 hrs. cut into the pieces and serve.
- Can be store inthe fridge upto 7-8 days.