Stuffed Potato Kachori
Ingredients (for 4-5 servings)
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 5-6 medium size boiled potatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- 2-3 green chilles (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger (finely chopped or grated)
- ½ cup coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
Method (How to make potato kachori at home)
- Add salt and 1 tbsp oil into the flour and add desire water knead soft dough. Apply some oil and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Mash boiled potatoes add salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder, ginger, green chilles, and chopped coriander leaves and mix well to remove all lumps.
- Make 20 lemon size balls with the stuffing. Make 20 little big size balls with the kneaded flour.
- Take one flour ball, dip in the dry flour and spread with your hand to make small bowl shape put one stuffing balls and cover from all side.
- Roll it using rolling pin and make poori shape. Heat oil in a deep wok and fry kachori till light brown and crispy from both side.
- Make all kachori as same procedure.
- Serve stuffed potato kachori with sonth ki chutney or any kind of raita and pickle.