Instant Lemon Pickle
- 6-8 fresh lemon
- 100 gram green chillies
- 2 inch ginger piece
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp salt
Method (How to make instant lemon chilli pickle at home)
- Wash the lemon, green chillies and ginger wipe with dry cotton cloth, peel the ginger and cut into small pieces.
- Cut 6 lemon 1 into 8 pieces.
- Squeeze juice of 2 lemons.
- Cut green chillies into ½ ince pieces.
- Mix everything including turmeric and salt in a frying pan and cook on low flame till lemons become soft.
- When cool down completely store in a air tight container and serve after 3-4 days.
- This pickle can be use for 2-3 months. Keep in dry place and keep in sunlight for 2-3 days.
- Serve with aloo parathas and gobhi parathas.