Instant Karonda Pickle
- 200 gm Karonda (cut into halved)
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1/8 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chilly powder
- 2 tsp mustard seeds powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ cup mustard oil
Method (How to make karonda pickle at home)
- Heat a pan and dry roast nigella seeds, carom seeds, fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds till colour change, and get nice aroma. When cool down make coarse powder.
- Now heat mustard oil in a pan till smoke come.
- Mix salt, turmeric, and red chilly powder in to the Karonda and mix well.
- Add grinded spice into it and mix well. Add asafoetida into the oil and switch off the flame add chopped karonda into the oil and and mix well.
- When cool down keep in the air tight jar. Instant karonda pickle is ready. Use with in 8-10 day or keep inside the fridge and use for a month.