Fresh Coconut khoya burfi - Nariyal Mawa Burfi
- 1 small size fresh coconut
- 100 gram khoya
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
Method(How to make fresh coconut and mawa burfi)
- Break the fresh coconut, discard water and remove the meat of coconut.
- Make the fine powder with fresh coconut.
- Add sugar and ¼ cup water and boil till one thread consistency syrup.
- Add khoya and mix well.
- Add coconut and cardamom powder and cook till mixture leaves pan and burfi consistency.
- Grease one try with ghee and pour mixture in the try, spread evenly.
- Let it to cool down completely and cut into square pieces.
- Serve tasty coconut khoya burfi.