- ½ cup maida (120 gram)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/8th tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 85 gram butter (at room temperature)
- 2 egg white
- 1.5 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp salt
Method (How to make vanilla cup cake at home)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree.
- Sieve maida, baking soda, baking powder and salt together.
- Add sugar and keep aside.
- In a separate bowl put egg white and beat nicely add butter and stir well.
- Add yogurt and milk and stir again.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix well.
- Put the liner onto the cupcake try.
- Spoon the batter to the cupcake liner and bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick come clean out.
- Allow to cool down completely.
Tips: Always use correct measuring cups and spoons.
Use ingredients in room temperature.