Spinach And Cheddar Cheese Muffins
- 1 ½ cup maida
- 6tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup yogurt (or 1 egg)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Method (How to make cheddar cheese muffins at home)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degree C.
- Wash spinach and dry it on the kitchen towel.
- Heat together butter and milk. And allow it to cool down completely.
- Sieve maida, baking powder, baking soda and salt togater and keep aside.
- Add yogurt into the milk and butter mixture and whisk it nicely, add grated cheddar cheese and mix nicely.
- Add the flour mixture the wet mixture slowly and mix it gently.
- Spoon the batter to the muffin try and bake it for 20-25 min. in preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool down.
- Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.