Sesame Seeds Chikki
- 200 gram white sesame seeds
- 200 gram jaggery
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 tbsp chopped cashewnuts
- ¼ tsp green cardamom powder
Method (How to make sesame seeds chikki at home)
- Heat a heavy bottom wok and dry roast sesame seeds on low flame for 3-4 minutes, add chopped pistachios and cashew and roast for 1 more minute. Switch off the flame and place and sesame seeds in a plate.
- Take one flat plate or trey and grease with ghee and keep aside.
- Now add ghee on the wok and add jaggery and stir continuesly till jiggery melt down completely. Add cardamom powder, roasted sesame seeds and nut and mix well.
- Switch of the flame and pour the mixture into the greased plate and roll with rolling pin into a ¼ inch thin chikki. Cut into desire shape and size. Let it to cool down completely.
- Store in airtight container and serve whenever you want.