Roasted Whole Gram Chikki
- 2 cup roasted whole grams (skinless)
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ghee
Method (How to make chikki at home)
- Heat ghee in kadhahi add sugar, and on medium flame stir continuously till sugar melt completely.
- Switch off the flame and add roasted grams and mix nicely.
- Grease one flat plate or tray with ghee.
- Pour all mixture on the greased plate and spread evenly or roll with the rolling pin.
- Allow few minutes to set and remove from the plate when still warm. Make small small pieces and keep in a air tight container.
- Serve and enjoy.