Dominos Garlic Bread
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant dry yeast
- ¾ cup luke warm water or milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oregano seasoning
- 4-5 garlic (nicely chopped)
Method (How to make dominos style garlic bread at home)
- In a large bowl add luke warm water or milk add yeast and sugar let the yeast activate for 15 minutes. (do not use very hot or cold water otherwise yeast will not rise)
- After 15 minutes add olive oil, butter, chopped garlic, salt and oregano seasoning.
- Now add flour little by little in 2-3 batches and knead the dough.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured kitchen plateform, and knead gently for 15-20 minutes. (by pulling, lift and spread)
- Grease a bowl with oil, apply some oil over kneaded flour and put in the greased bowl cover with wet cloth. Keep in a warm place for 2-3 hr to rise.
- After rising the dough remove from the bowl and knead gently to remove access air from the dough.
- Cut them into 4 equal parts.
- On a flat surface sprinkle some corn meal flour or maida and make ¼ inch thick round shape. Spread butter and oregano seasoning or cheese. Fold the dough to make semi circle shape. Remove the access flour.
- Take a baking tray and place butter paper. Grease with butter and sprinkle oregano seasoning and then place the bread on the tray. Cut the dough into bread sticks, brush with butter and drizzle seasoning.
- Pre heat oven at 220-240 degree, place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes and till brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven apply butter and serve hot.