Eggless Oatmeal Muffin Cake
Ingredients (for 12-15 cakes)
- ¾ Wheat Flour
- ½ cup instant cooking Oats
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 large ripe Banana (mashed)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
Method (How to make oatmeal eggless muffin cake)
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Line muffin cases with cupcake try.
- Take banana in a bowl and mash it roughly with fork.
- Add in oil, milk, vanilla, sugar and mix well
- In separate bowl add wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt sieve it . Add oats and Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fill the cupcake cases with the batter. Fill to the top.
- Bake for 18 to 20 mins.
- Remove it and let it cool for 15 mins.
- Serve when cool down completely.