Bread Paneer Pakora
- 10-12 slice bread
- 5-6 thin slice of paneer
- 1 cup gram flour
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ chilli powder
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 1 tsp mint leaves powder
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
Method (How to make Bread Pakora)
- Mix gram flour, salt, mint powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder asafoetida and add water and make smooth paste.
- Cut bread slice in any shape like star, triangle or round.
- Cut paneer slice also same shape.
- Add some salt and chilli powder into the paneer slices and mix.
- Take 2 bread slice and put one paneer slice in between 2 bread.
- Dip into the gramflour batter.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry bread paneer pakora till crispy and light brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce.