Ingredients (for 3-4 servings)
- 1 cup soya granules
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 medium potato (boiled)
- ¾ cup bred crumps
- 1 medium tomato (chopped)
- 1 tbsp garlic green chilli paste
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Boiling water 2 cup
Method (how to make soya cutlets)
- Soak soya granules into the boiling water for 1 hr.
- Squeeze the water from the soya granules.
- Add boiled and mashed potato, chopped onion and tomato, garlic and green chilli paste.
- Add bread crumps, tomato and soya sauce.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Make small cutlets desire size and shape.
- Heat oil and fry till crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney.