Bread Uttapam – Instant Bread Uttapam
Ingredients (for 2-3 servings)
- 4 slice white bread
- 1/2 cup sooji
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- ½ cup sour curd
- 1 cup chopped vegetables (onion, tomato, capsicum)
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- Oil as required
Method (How to make instant bread uttapam)
- Remove the sides of the bread and cut into small pieces. In a mixer jar add bread, sooji, all purpose flour, curd and ½ cup of water and blend it to make smooth dosa like paste.
- Add chopped vegetables, coriander leaves, chilli, ginger paste and salt mix nicely.
- Heat a dosa tawa or any non stick tawa pour one big spoonful of batter and spread to make utaapam, pour oil form the side. Flip to cook form the other side.
- Remove from the tawa and serve hot with coconut chutney.