Eggless Dora Cake For kids
For pan cake
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 150 gram dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- 50 gram fresh cream
- ½ tsp butter
Method (How to make dora cake at home)
- Sift together wheat flour, and baking powder, add melted butter and powder sugar and mix.
- Add milk and vanilla essence and whisk to mix well.
- Heat a nonstick pan or tawa pour 1 big spoonful of batter and add some butter or oil, flip to cook from other side.
- Make all pan cake with the same manner.
- Heat fresh cream till boiling, switch off the flame and add chocolate or choco chips and keep aside for few minutes and mix nicely. Add butter and mix.
- Keep inside the fridge for 30 minute.
- After 30 min. pour 2 tsp chocolate filling on a dora cake and cover with the other cake.
- Serve and enjoy!!