English Trifle Pudding
Ingredients (for 8-10 servings)
- 100 ml whipped cream
- 1 cup strawberry jelly (make jelly follow the instruction given on the jelly box) or
- 1 cup pineapple jelly (make jelly follow the instruction given on the jelly box)
- 1 ½ cup custard
- ½ cup chopped apple
- ½ cup chopped banana
- ½ cup pomegranate
- 4-5 strawberry chopped
- ½ cup grapes
- 1 kiwi peeled and chopped
- 1 small vanilla sponge cake (250 gram)(cut into small cubes)
- 500 ml milk
- 3 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- 6 tbsp sugar
Method (How to trifle pudding at home)
- Mix custard powder in one cup of milk and keep aside, boil milk and add sugar, add custard paste and stir continuously till thick.
- Switch off the flame and keep side for cool down and then keep in the fridge for 1 hr.
For trifle pudding
- Cup cake into small cubes.
- Take one medium size pudding bowl spread cake cubes, then jelly cubes.
- Spread one layer of chopped fruits (half of the fruits) then spread half of the chilled custard.
- Again spread one layer of cake, jelly and fruits and custard.
- Now in finale layer decorate with whipped cream, garnish with chopped strawberry, pomegranate.
- Keep in the fridge for 3-4 hour and served chilled.