- 200 gm Dark Chocolate
- 275ml Whipping Cream
Method (How to make chocolate mousse at home)
- Melt dark Chocolate on a double boiler (boil water in broad pan and put one small pan in the water add chocolate and stir well till melt) or microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir continuously, taking care not to let the chocolate get too hot
- Whip the cream with electric mixer in another bowl until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the melted chocolate in to the cream until smooth
- Pour in the desired moulds and refrigerate for minimum 4 hours
- Garnish with some chocolate shavings and serve.