Ingredients(for 3-4 servings)
- 12-15 arbi (colocasia roots)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- ½ tsp dry mango powder
- 2 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Ghee or oil for frying
- Rock salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves for garnishing
Method(How to make arbi cutlet for navratri vrat)
- Wash arbi with water 2-3 time to remove the soil.
- Boil in a pressure cooker with some rock salt and water for one vessel.
- When cool down, drain the water, and peel the arbi.
- Now take one arbi and flatten it in between your palms.
- Heat non stick tawa or pan put some oil of ghee, place some arbi and fry till golden brown and crispy for both side.
- Mix all dry spice and salt sprinkle over it.
- Add some lemon juice on top and serve hot with green chutney.