Crispy and Spicy Potato Fry for fast
- 4-5 boiled potatoes
- ¼ cup chest nut flour
- 1 tablespoon ghee or oil
- ¼ tsp salt (rock salt)
- ¼ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1-2 green chilies finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon red chilly flacks
- ¼ cup finely chopped green coriander
- ¼ teaspoon spoonful finely chopped ginger
- ½ lemon juice
Method (how to make crispy and spicy fry potatoes for fasting)
Peel the boil potatoes and break into small pieces.
Heat oil or ghee in the kadhai, put green chilli and ginger and fry it for a few seconds.
Add flour and sauté for few seconds, add potatoes and mix well, add salt, chilli powder and cumin powder to the potatoes and fry them on a low flame for 2-3 minutes.
Add coriander leaves and sauté for 1 minute, switch off the flame.
Mix lemon juice and mix well.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with tea.