Leftover Chapati Noodles
- 4-5 leftover chappati
- ½ tsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 1 small Carrot (chopped)
- 1 small Capsicum (chopped)
- 1 tbsp beans (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ¼ tsp Pepper powder
- Salt to taste
Method (How to make leftover chapatti noddles)
- Cut the chapaties into thin strips of desired size and Keep this aside.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, add garlic and saute this for a few minutes add slice onions and toss it into the pan. Turn the flame to high add carrot and saute this for about half a minute.
- Add Capsicum, beans in to the pan and cook it covered for about half a minute
- Add tomato sauce, chilli sauce and soya sauce into the vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper If the mixture looks very dry then add 1 tbsp water to just wet it up
- Add cut chapati into the pan and mix with vegetables until all the chapatti strips are evenly coated with sauce and veggies.
- Transfer it to a serving plate and serve hot enjoy !