- 1 cup sweet condensed milk
- 3 tbsp Gelatine or agar agar powder
- 2 cups Fresh Cream
- 3 cups Orange Juice
- 1 Orange
Method (How to make Orange Pudding)
- Soak gelatine or agar agar powder in ¼ cup or water and heat till dissolved
- Add orange juice and mix well and keep aside.
- Whip cream till light and fluffy, add condensed ad mix well.
- Mix in juice and gelatine mixture and pour into a wet mould and freeze for 1-2 hrs.
- Decorate with orange slice and peeled.
- Unmould serve and enjoy in summer.