Eggless Carrot and Walnut Cake In pressure Cooker
- 1 cup all Purpose flour
- ½ cup grated carrot (squeeze to remove excess water)
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup refined oil
- ½ cup curd
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
Method (How to make eggless walnut and carrot cake at home in pressure cooker)
- Add maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon powder and sift the flour.
- Add curd, refind oil and sugar and mix well, add grated carrot and mix.
- Add sifted flour on it and mix well, don’t over mix the batter just remove the lumps.
- Add 1 tsp maida on chopped walnut and mix walnuts into cake batter.
- Heat one big size cooker pour one cup salt and cover the bottom of the cooker, put 1 wire stand and heat for 5-6 minuts on high flame.
- Grease one 7 inch pan with oil and sprinkle some maida.
- Pour the cake mixture and tap to remove air bubbles.
- Place cake tin carefully in the cooker and cover with lid (remove the gasket and vessel of the cooker).
- Cook on the low flame for 40 minutes or till done, insert one toothpick if toothpick came out clean from the, cake cooked otherwise cook some time more.
- Remove the cake tin from the cooker carefully, scarp the side of the cake and remove from the cake tin.
- Let it to cool down completely on the wire rack, cut on the pieces and serve and enjoy!!