Whole Wheat Flour Sweet Pan Cake
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/3 cup jiggery
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp fennel seeds powder
- 2 tbsp Oil or ghee
Method (How to make sweet chilla for kids)
- Mix jiggery into the ¼ cup water and keep aside.
- In a big bowl add jiggery water and wheat flour and mix well.
- Add cinnamon powder, fennel seeds powder and desire water to make pouring consistency batter and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick pan or tawa grease with oil or ghee and pour 2 tbsp batter and spread to make circle shape.
- Add some ghee on sides and cook on medium flame till light brown and crispy flip to cook form other side and add some ghee on sides.
- Make all pan cake with the same manner and serve with chocolate sauce any kind of pickle or chutney.