- 250 gram paneer
- 1 cup maida
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium size onion chopped
- 1 medium size capsicum chopped
- 1 inch gingers piece (chopped or grated)
- 1-2 green chillies (chopped)
- salt as per taste
- ½ tsp black pepper
Method (how to make paneer momos as home)
- Mix 1 tsp oil and salt into maida add desired water and knead soft dough, keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan, add ginger, green chilles and chopped onion and fry till light brown, add chopped capsicum and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mashed paneer, salt and pepper powder and mix well, sauté for few minutes and switch of the flame. Let it to cool down completely.
- Make small balls with the kneaded flour roll it to make small puri shape put a spoonful filling and make pleats in the corner and joined to make momo shape.
- Heat water in a steamer or idli steamer and steam cook for 10-12 mintues.
- Serve hot with chutney or with sauce.