Pethe ki Badiya
- 200 gram urad dal
- 400 gram white pumpkin (petha)
- 1 tbsp whole coriander seeds (crushed)
- 1 tsp red chilli flaks
- ¼ tsp heeng
Method (How to make petha badi at home)
- Wash and soak urad dal overnight.
- Drain the water and make fine paste of dal.
- Grate the white pumpkin and squeeze to remove all the water.
- Mix grind dal and squeezed pumpkin add crushed coriander seeds, heeng, and chilli flakes and mix nicely.
- Grease one flat thali or tray with oil and make small small badi and keep in the sunlight for 2-3days or till dry completely.
- Make curry with dried badi and serve.